Charlie’s Chunky Chicken Curry
Preparation time: Preparation Time 25 mins Cooking Time 20 mins
1. Heat your sunflower oil in your pan and stir in the curry paste & mango chutney for about 3 minutes
2. Put in your chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir well.
3. Add the chicken stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil then immediately reduce heat, let it simmer (just a few little bubbles!) for 15 minutes.
4. Add the peas. Simmer for a further 5 minutes and its all ready to go!
Tip – Get your grown up helper to check that the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
5. Serve with Rachel`s Greek style Natural yougurt, yummy you just can`t get enough of it!!
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tsp mild curry paste or mild curry powder
1 clove of garlic crushed
2 tbsp mango chutney
1 tbsp ginger (grated) optional
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
2 medium-size sweet potatoes (chopped)
4 tbsp red spilt lentils
300ml chicken stock
1 x 400ml can coconut milk
175g/6oz Frozen peas
Serve with Rachel’s Greek Style Natural Yogurt